The 2014 application deadline is August 1.
Online application will be available in May 2014.
A PDF of the application may be downloaded here to use as a practice tool.
Grantees announced: October 2014
How to Apply: Applicants must submit a one-page narrative/project description, a one-page bio/resume/CV for each individual involved, one page budget and examples of past work by the applicant or proposed contributors and/or mock-ups that inform the planned project.
Any questions can be addressed at one of the informational workshops or contact Propeller Fund at email@example.com
Click here to see the full list of Propeller workshops and one-on-one meetings.
- Arts Festival and Book Launch "Why Marriage?" draws audience of over 200
- 3rd Language announces three initiatives
- Lara Oppenheimer of the Chicago Time Exchange presents "The Space Between Us" at Links Hall
- Extinct Entities Publication Launch
- The Plug-In Studio presents ArtMakerSpaces: Pop Up, Drop In, Make Art