The next Propeller Fund deadline is August 1, 2016 at 5 PM.
How to Apply: Using our online application,applicants must submit:
- 500 word Project Description (including expected impact, intended audience, and feasibility)
- 200 word Bio/Resume/CV
- If applying as a group, an additional 100-word bio/resume/CV per person
- Budget including expenses (i.e. material, honoraria, travel, shipping, rental) and income
- Timeline including milestones relevant to your project
- Examples of past work by the applicant or proposed contributors and/or mock-ups that inform the planned project (no slides or VHS accepted)
- A maximum of 10 images or 5 videos or sound files, maximum 5 minutes each
- Annotated list of media: Artist Name, Title, Date, Medium(s), and description of relationship to proposed project
Any other questions please contact Propeller Fund at email@example.com
- 2013 Grantee Cultural ReProducers event at DePaul Art Museum September 13
- 2012 Grantee Lucky Pierre Free University (L.P.F.U): The Sky is Falling. The Money's All Gone.
- 2012 Grantees Prison Neighborhood Art Project and Lucky Pierre exhibit at CUE Foundation
- 2012 Grantee Prison Neighborhood Art Project Fundraiser July 3
- 2013 Plug-In Studio ArtMakerSpace feautured on littlebits