**Applications for 2016 are now closed**
Award notifications will be sent the first week of October, award ceremony will take place mid-November, and funds will be disbursed January 2017.
Download the Propeller Fund Budget Worksheet by clicking the following link: PropellerFundBudgetWorksheet.docx
How to Apply: Using our online application, applicants must submit:
- 500 word Project Proposal (including expected impact, intended audience, and feasibility)
- 400 word Bio/Resume/CV
- If applying as a group, an additional 500-word description of your collective/collaboration
- Timeline including milestones relevant to your project
- Examples of past work by the applicant or proposed contributors and/or mock-ups that inform the planned project (online submissions only, no print or physical materials accepted)
- A maximum of (Option 1) 10 Images, or (Option 2) 5 Images and up to 2.5 minutes of video, or (Option 3) 5 minutes of video.
- Budget including expenses (i.e. material, honoraria, travel, shipping, rental) and income
Please read our guidelines and frequently asked questions pages before starting your application. Information workshops and one-on-one meetings are scheduled in June and July and will be listed on our events page. Read the 2016 Propeller Fund application brochure for more information.
Any other questions please contact Propeller Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2013 Grantee Cultural ReProducers event at DePaul Art Museum September 13
- 2012 Grantee Lucky Pierre Free University (L.P.F.U): The Sky is Falling. The Money's All Gone.
- 2012 Grantees Prison Neighborhood Art Project and Lucky Pierre exhibit at CUE Foundation
- 2012 Grantee Prison Neighborhood Art Project Fundraiser July 3
- 2013 Plug-In Studio ArtMakerSpace feautured on littlebits