Click Below to Start your 2016 Propeller Fund Application!
The next Propeller Fund deadline is August 1, 2016 at 11:59pm.
Download the Propeller Fund Budget Worksheet by clicking the following link: PropellerFundBudgetWorksheet.docx
How to Apply: Using our online application,applicants must submit:
- 500 word Project Proposal (including expected impact, intended audience, and feasibility)
- 400 word Bio/Resume/CV
- If applying as a group, an additional 500-word description of your collective/collaboration
- Timeline including milestones relevant to your project
- Examples of past work by the applicant or proposed contributors and/or mock-ups that inform the planned project (online submissions only, no print or physical materials accepted)
- A maximum of (Option 1) 10 Images, or (Option 2) 5 Images and up to 2.5 minutes of video, or (Option 3) 5 minutes of video.
- Budget including expenses (i.e. material, honoraria, travel, shipping, rental) and income
Please read our guidelines and frequently asked questions pages before starting your application. Information workshops and one-on-one meetings are scheduled in June and July and will be listed on our events page.
Any other questions please contact Propeller Fund at email@example.com
- 2013 Grantee Cultural ReProducers event at DePaul Art Museum September 13
- 2012 Grantee Lucky Pierre Free University (L.P.F.U): The Sky is Falling. The Money's All Gone.
- 2012 Grantees Prison Neighborhood Art Project and Lucky Pierre exhibit at CUE Foundation
- 2012 Grantee Prison Neighborhood Art Project Fundraiser July 3
- 2013 Plug-In Studio ArtMakerSpace feautured on littlebits