The 2014 application deadline is August 1.
Grantees announced: October 2014
How to Apply: Applicants must submit a one-page narrative/project description, a one-page bio/resume/CV for each individual involved, one page budget and examples of past work by the applicant or proposed contributors and/or mock-ups that inform the planned project.
Questions about the application specifically can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other questions in general can be addressed at one of the informational workshops or contact Propeller Fund at email@example.com
Click here to see the full list of Propeller workshops and one-on-one meetings.
- 2012 Grantees Prison Neighborhood Art Project and Lucky Pierre exhibit at CUE Foundation
- 2012 Grantee Prison Neighborhood Art Project Fundraiser July 3
- 2013 Plug-In Studio ArtMakerSpace feautured on littlebits
- 2013 Grantee Radius QUANTUM ENIGMA Episode 52
- 2013 Grantee Cultural Producers event at Art Institute of Chicago July 19