The 2014 Propeller application deadline was August 1.
Grantees will be announced in October 2014.
Save the date for the Propeller award ceremony at Mana Contemporary on October 16.
The next Propeller Fund deadline is August 1, 2015.
How to Apply: Using our online application, applicants submit a one-page narrative/project description, a one-page bio/resume/CV for each individual involved, one page budget and examples of past work by the applicant or proposed contributors and/or mock-ups that inform the planned project. The application will become available in May 2015.
Download a sample application from 2013 here.
Please read our guidelines and frequently asked questions pages before starting your application.
Information workshops and one-on-one meetings happen May-July and will be listed on our events page.
Any other questions please contact Propeller Fund at email@example.com
- 2012 Grantees Prison Neighborhood Art Project and Lucky Pierre exhibit at CUE Foundation
- 2012 Grantee Prison Neighborhood Art Project Fundraiser July 3
- 2013 Plug-In Studio ArtMakerSpace feautured on littlebits
- 2013 Grantee Radius QUANTUM ENIGMA Episode 52
- 2013 Grantee Cultural Producers event at Art Institute of Chicago July 19